Orthopedic Before and After Care
After surgery, our physical therapy team can help speed your recovery, getting you back to doing the things you love most.
An injury to your joints, bones, ligaments muscles or other parts of your musculoskeletal system needs the pert care and treatment of perienced Physical Therapists at PTX in Ellicott City.
Physical Therapy perts with Advanced Orthopedic Training
When you choose PTX for your physical therapy to treat your orthopedic condition, you want specialized care. Our advanced training and certifications assure you’re back in the game tra quick!
Get more out of your treatment times with customized programs for conditions like:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Joint Pain and Injuries
- Post-surgical Conditions (ACL ligament repairs Joint Replacements, hip and shoulder labral repairs, foot surgeries and rotator cuff repairs)
- Ligament sprains or muscle strains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Myofascial Pain and Fibromyalgia
- Acute injury treatment
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Conditioning exercises
- Return to sports testing
- Return to sports exercise programs
Our perts use the latest evidence-based treatment approaches and state-of-the-art technologies to get you back to your life as quickly as possible.
PT accepts most major insurances.
Make an Appointment Today!
Call 443-393-3788 or email us to schedule your appointment.