**Our clinic remains open for physical therapy, bone health services and offers Telehealth PT. We now require face masks to be worn by our patients and staff. Our medical gym program has been suspended until further notice.
M-Th: 8-5 (last patient at 4)
We ask if you call between these hours and do not hear from us right away, to please allow 24 hours for us to return your call M-Fri.
Our Bone Health program is back up and running. Give us a call if you need to schedule your appointment!
With guidelines relaxed for Marylany, PTX has decided to suspend our medical gym program until further notices for the time being due to safety for our patients and our community. Please give us a call if you require a refund from your purchase in March.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled internationally in the previous 14 days
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Physical Therapy at Crossroads include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
- Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Additional training to our staff on increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled internationally in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
- We ask that no other visitors wait in our reception area to help limit contact.
- We will be limiting our facility to 10 people at one time.
Jonathan Schiller, PT - owner
Lisa Massie, PT - Clinic Director