UPDATED 3/26/2020 @5:30pm
**We remain open for physical therapy at this time for patients and are respecting social distancing with less than 10 people in our facility at a time. Our hours are currently changing to:
M-Th: 8-5 (last patient at 4)
F: 8-4 (last patient at 3)
** We are now able to offer Telehealth services to our patients starting on Monday 3/30. Please Go to Patient Information>Telehealth for more information.
Due to executive order from Maryland governor Larry Hogan, our Gym and Bone Health Program is currently suspended as of 3/16 at 5pm.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled internationally in the previous 14 days
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Physical Therapy at Crossroads include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
- Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Additional training to our staff on increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled internationally in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
- We ask that no other visitors wait in our reception area to help limit contact.
- We will be limiting our facility to 10 people at one time.