Our state of the art facility utilizes advanced diagnostic and training equipment including:
Alter-G® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with orthopedic and neurological conditions
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
Compared to conventional exercise, the bioDensity™ device promotes:
- Safe mechanical loading of the bones to promote increased bone density.
- Optimal biomechanical loading of the musculoskeletal system to stimulate greater muscular activation
- Increased muscular growth for improved power and faster metabolism
- One session includes four brief load exposures, totaling less than 5 minutes, one time per week
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Equipment
Vibration exercise is an excellent adjunct to traditional exercise with benefits including:
- Increased muscle mass and bone density
- Improved circulation, flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility
Whole body vibration has been known to help facilitate natural hormones and nerve delivery substances, showing an increase in serotonin while decreasing cortisol, a hormone produced by stress. Elevated serotonin helps to create a feeling of wellbeing, while the decrease in cortisol may reduce ‘belly fat’ caused by stress.
Biodex Balance System
Balance Assessment for Older Adults
Uses static and dynamic testing and training technology which can help improve balance, strength and overall mobility allowing patients to avoid falls and regain mobility
Allows us to safely and effectively treat older adults and post-surgical rehabilitation patients using balance testing and weight shift exercises to ensure our patients are achieving their highest quality of life
Biodex Balance Assessment for Athlete Concussion Management
Brings together cognitive and balance assessment for athletes who may be unable to access a concussion program through their school.
Provides pre-season baseline screening, post-injury evaluation and re-evaluation to answer the question “can this athlete return to sport?”